Demystify Limited Companies
Retreat & Mastermind
Feeling unsure, uncomfortable, adrift or patronised about the most important foundation of your business – your legal structure – isn’t a fun place to be.
How would you feel if…?
- You felt clear about the right time to change your sole trader business into a limited company
- You felt clear whether a limited company is the right choice for your new business
- You felt clear about your limited company’s legal obligations, how you’re paid and the new Budget changes
How would you feel if…?
- You felt in a safe haven to ask all those questions you’ve been led to believe are ‘silly’
- Your questions about limited companies were answered in language you can understand with examples that are relevant to you
- You felt your power in your business now you understand your legal structure and what you need to do and what it all means
A core part of how I serve you is providing a safe haven for you to explore what you need to learn – without all the stuff you don’t – saving you time, money, paralysis, overwhelm and sanity.
Yes, you could find out information on your own by Ms Google, but would you really want to?
Not knowing what’s appropriate for you, what’s relevant for you, translating complex language and keeping up to date with the river of changes.
It’s what the Demystify Limited Companies Retreat and Mastermind is all about.
A safe haven to demystify limited companies so you can relax while you learn and feel rejuvenated and refreshed and ready to take action on your next steps.
Here’s how I’ll be supporting you:
- Pre Mastermind online workbook so you get a head start
- 1 day retreat on 26th April at the Dare To Dream Bigger Retreat Centre yoga yurt, near Forest Row, East Sussex (on a New Moon, perfect if lunar planning is your thing)
- I’ll share with you all you need to explore when choosing a limited company with its legal obligations and the 5 factors you must include in your decision. I’m going to share with you what really matters, with no scare stories or complicated language or talking down to you
- We’ll explore the different ways of being paid as a limited company, the tax-efficient options available, and what you need to discuss with your partner and accountant to make the right choice for your family. Plus what records you need to keep and what you need to tell your accountant so they can best help you.
- You’ll get worksheets for the essential stuff, plus a Post Retreat online workbook to create your own action plan so you’re ready to focus and get the most out of the Mastermind calls and support.
- 3 live group Mastermind calls during May and June will help to keep you on track and give you group support and encouragement and the accountability we all need. We’ll be celebrating what action you’ve taken in our party call in late June (and yep, all mastermind calls will be recorded).
‘I feel so much more informed and empowered’
The one day retreat runs from 10am to 4pm and includes refreshments, lunch and time to relax and rejuvenate. The retreat centre backs onto ancient Ashdown Forest and the village of Forest Row is nearby with its biodynamic farms and organic coffee shops.
You’ll also have The Money Haven Blend herbal tea to take home as a positive anchor of your day that exploring money and ‘finances stuff’ can be relaxing and rejuvenating.
There are only 5 places for the Mastermind and 15 for Retreat Only, because I want to make sure you get the learning and safe feeling you need and I want this mastermind and retreat to feel a safe haven for you.
‘I feel so much more confident on what I need to be doing’
Jess Critchlow, career coach
There are two options:
- Full Mastermind for £497 (or 2 payments of £255)
- Retreat Only for £197
Doing this one to one would cost double what I’m charging for this Mastermind so you’ll agree it’s a no brainer.
What is not understanding limited companies – and how you’re paid – costing you in your business? Your happiness? Your relationships? Your bottom line, both business and personal?
Isn’t it time to stop that niggling fear of something bad happening, once and for all?
How different might your business feel, if you understand your limited company and how you’re paid and you work well with your accountant?
Want to join me?
Join me for the Mastermind (only 5 places):
- Pre Mastermind workbook
- 1 day retreat
- Post Retreat online workbook
- 3 live Mastermind calls
- Call recordings
- Mastermind online party
- Private Facebook group
Mastermind payment plan first payment
Join me only for the Retreat (only 15 places):
- 1 day retreat
‘I have reassurance that I know now what a limited company involves’
If you have questions first, please call me on 07989 945918 (or book into my calendar) for answers.
Please give me a day (longer if a weekend) to welcome you after booking. Don’t worry, you’re not lost or forgotten 🙂
Only 5 Mastermind places. I’d love yours to be one of them 🙂
How do I get there?
The retreat centre is a 55 minute train ride from London Victoria and 10 minutes by taxi from East Grinstead train station. Directions by car with parking on site.
Where can I contact you with questions?
You can contact me here.
Is my registration/ticket transferable?
Yes. Please send their contact details at least 48 hours before the event.
What is the refund policy?
No refunds although your ticket is transferable. Please tell me the contact details of who has your ticket.