Most of us put off doing ‘the books’.
Having something to look forward to can make the difference between putting it off or getting it done and having more time to grow your business.
Every client of One Man Band Accounting receives our signature home made brownie to turn ‘Accounts Time’ into ‘Me Time’.
Your brownie is home baked, wrapped in waxed paper, and sent by post with a hand written thank you.
It’s our way of saying ‘here’s some help with motivation’, we understand.
Read ‘3 reasons cake belongs with bookkeeping‘ to see what we mean.
If you’re gluten/grain/dairy free/vegan, that’s no problem, you’re welcome too.
- Tax returns - Sole traders, freelancers, limited companies & individuals, from £170
- Accounts mentoring - 1:1 focused support and guidance so your accounts fit into your business and stop being a procrastination zone, from £25/month
- Accounts confidence building - Put energy and time back into your business by becoming confident doing your accounts and bookkeeping, only £79
- Business advice - Have your business fulfil your personal financial needs, relieve cash flow stress and plan for a secure future, from £25
- Under £75 – Need help but can’t afford it right now? Click to see our services for under £75
Contact Rosie for a free chat about what you need.